The use of WysuForms OnLine to produce Spam is strictly prohibited..
What is "spamming"?
"'Spamming' or 'spam' refers to the massive and sometimes repeated sending of unsolicited e-mails to individuals with whom the sender has never been in contact and whose email address was acquired in an illegal manner. "(Definition from the Information Technology and Freedom Commission (CNIL))..
The following lists of e-mail addresses shall be considered illegal:
- collected from public spaces on the internet (discussion forums, distribution lists)
- obtained using programs designed to scan websites
- acquired or rented from third parties who have also collected e-mail addresses in an illegal manner
Generally speaking, the following sources of e-mail addresses are authorized:
- employees, clients, partners, suppliers
- students, members of an association
- lists rented or purchased from third parties who have collected e-mail addresses in a legal manner
- an Opt-In list obtained from your website (the Internet user has explicitly given his/her consent to appear on the list)
Our Anti-Spam policy
We absolutely do not tolerate direct or indirect use of WysuForms OnLine to produce spam. It is particularly forbidden:
-to use the functions of sending e-mails through WysuForms OnLine to a list of e-mail addresses set up in an illegal manner
- to provide in a spam a link to a form or questionnaire designed by WysuForms OnLine.
We reserve the right to suspend permanently and with no possibility of reimbursement the accounts of users who are not complying with these principles and / or are cause of repeated complaints.
How to report a Spam ?
Forward us a copy of the unsolicited e-mail at the following address: email@example.com,
and we will deal with each individual complaint as soon as possible.